modbus communication b/w wago RS232 module and Automation direct HMI

Siby

Dear All

if any body can help me in establishing communication B/w WAGO RS232 module and automation direct

My Controller is 750-841

and RS232 module is 750-650

i have tried alot but couldnt succeed.
IF any body can send me sample program for the same..
Regards

Are you unable to send/recieve data via the rs232 module or is your problem solely with communicating with Automation Direct?

If you are unable to send/recieve data (to anything) I may be able to help.

Let us know more details please,

Iain

A bit more information is going to be needed. AutomationDirect has several different versions of HMI's.

What HMI are you specifcally using?

What protocol are you trying to use? (MODBUS, MODBUS TCP/IP, ???)

What communication method are you using? (Serial, Ethernet, Etc)