FactoryTalk View SE Forcing Me to Login Again After Period of Inactivity

Bunt23

So I'm developing an SE application for a Local Station HMI. I have a few Users (Operator, Maintenance, SuperUser), and I've set up their security codes in the runtime security, as needed. I am currently testing the functionality of my HMI application using SE Client, and I've found that if I walk away for like 20 min or so it logs me out and wants me to log back in.

I don't want it to do that because once in production, my client will not be continuously using the HMI, and it's not acceptable to make them sign in every time they want to do something. Yes, if Maintenance or SuperUser are signed in and forget to logout it would create an issue, but I've already implemented a solution for that using Rockwell's IdleDetect ActiveX control, so that's not the issue here.

The issue is that even if I'm signed in as an Operator, it'll still log me out after like 20 min of inactivity and make me log back in to be able to use it. Does anyone know what's going on with this?

Oh and I'm using SE version 11, in case that's relevant. Any help appreciated. Thank you!!

Thanks for your reply. I've scrubbed both of those threads (and others) clean, but it doesn't solve my problem. I've already implemented the IdleDetect ActiveX successfully.
I set it up to auto logout maint or superuser and subsequently auto login Operator after 5 min of inactivity. Works like a charm.

My problem is that when I'm in OPERATOR mode, the system is logging me out automatically after 10 min, like some kind of black magic, and I do NOT want that to happen. Can't figure out why it's happening or how to stop it.

I finally just sat and timed it out, too. It logs my Operator user off after exactly 10 min of inactivity. It's like it's a FT Services function or something, but I cannot find where to change those settings anywhere.

when you create the Client file there is a checkbox for Auto logout. From SE Station edit the current Client file and under advanced un-check Enable Auto Logout.