Easybuilder pro

Miguel.itlac

Hello everyone

Im Newbie to Easybuilder and im designing and HMI application where I gotta display a warning message in a pop up window everytime there is a fault in the drive, i have 24 different faults and 2 drives, so it comes to 48 windows, alot right?. I have more experience with Factory talk and ive used only 1 window for repetitive data with the help of macros to change just the data.
I wonder if anyone has done that before with easybuilder
And if so, it could be of help
Thanks in advance.

This is just another solution if it was me, I would still only have a single window.

Example: the Schneider 600/900 series drives present their error code in a "Word" format

So I would create a "Table-in the HMI" with all the error codes for your drive.
0=No Error
1=Dry Run Error
2=Over Current
3=Over Voltage
4=Phase Loss
5=Motor Short Circuit
And continue on with the drives complete error code. Then just set up a Fault trigger so when drive faults it will read the error word to get the actual error and display that in a box for Drive 1 and or drive 2.

As I said just another solution.
I do this with the Schneider Altivar 600/900 and Modbus Tcp. I would not know how to do it any other way.

Last edited:
Thank you very much to everyone for your answers, i didnt have another quick option so i actually did what Damica1 said

Greetings,
Miguel.