Does sort work in AOI?

patjdixon

I want to sort the public variables in my AOI so that they are ordered when I configured them. It appears Logix does not allow this (greyed out, see attached image). Is there a way to sort the parameters?

rockwell_aoi_paramaternotsort.jpg

Definition shows parameters in the order they will appear on the actual instruction. You can move them up or down.
You need to go to the tags to see the actual implementation values. Then you can sort these.

Similar Topics

So, I'm really just trying to get some experience by practicing with arrays. I'm using studio 5000 v33. I have one rung with an XIC bit that's...
Replies
Views
I tried researching but I still don't quite get it. As far as I understood, it's used after a function is called in STL and then if the function...
Replies
Views
Today I was trying to install firmware update to new out of the box CompactLogix processor. CompactFLASH dialog box did not show any revisions...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I am trying to connect to a Zebra printer. I can print the label with hyperterminal both by RS232 and TCP/IP. Now, I am trying to...
Replies
Views
My PLC (S7-1200) and HMI (KTP-1200 Basic) has been delivered on-site to the customer. To be able to do "off-line" updates to the code, I am using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom