PMA KS800 Temperature Controller Programming/Engineering Cable

Thanks

I was searching for a cheap version of the adapter cable. If anyone is still interested: it worked with a "USB zu TTL, UART-Wandler-Kabel, serielle Schnittstelle mit CP2102" i found on Amazon (pin2(ground): black, pin3(white):Rx, pin4 (green): Tx, colours are the ones from the adapter cable). I installed the original driver from the silicon labs (VCP with Serial Enumeration for Win7/8/8.1) before pluging in, connected the adaptor, istalled BlueControl V3.6 SR5, connected to a CI45 and it worked(y) so thants a lot for the pinout, which was hard to find.

Ks800 dp communication problem

Hi All,
I have KS800-DP temperature controller as per your PMA CABLE Diagram.i have converter as per attached picture but the connection is not successfully. Can you please help me. Thanks

Regards,

IMG-20200831-WA0014.jpg IMG-20200831-WA0015.jpg

Hi All,
I have KS800-DP temperature controller as per your PMA CABLE Diagram.i have converter as per attached picture but the connection is not successfully. Can you please help me. Thanks

Regards,

Same problem here, does not work with adapter from pictures above

But, I have just realized some of these units are locked for editing...Mine for example has no connection with ic whatsoever..

I was wrong, all that was required for BlueControl to work with adapter, at least in my case with windows 7, was selecting lower value number for com port in device manager, and voila everything was functional (nice to see those blinking lights on usb com port converter device)...
I selected com 2 instead of com 11 and everything went good after that...

Hello
I have a pma ks800temperature controller, and I want to connect with the software, is it necessary to connect the power supply 24 dc to the controller, please help me