What are the 3 processor modes?

I have found that the Test Mode in Logix not only disables outputs, but when you switch from Test Mode to Run Mode the PLC application is fuly initialized, including system variables such as the very useful S:FS (or system first scan bit). Similar to what you can do with Codesys in the Online/Warm Reset function. Hope this is useful.

I must correct myself. Changing from Test Mode to Run Mode does not start the PLC application as I said in my previous post above.

I will see if there is another post that explains how to reset the PLC application from Logix Studio. My apologies.

Similar Topics

Hi, Is it possible to for an RIO with Flex 5000 series module, e.g. 5094-AEN2TR, to communicate with an 1756-L72E processor.
Replies
Views
Is there anything I Should take into account while updating the firmware on a safety processor? I have a 1756-L61S running version 17 and need...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have been experiencing dropping network connections on the Co Pro quite a bit, 3 times a month. The remedy that we do to bring the...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I will be using two PanelView Plus 7s to run two machines that share a common processor. The machines are identical...
Replies
Views
So I have an interesting question. I work with sites that don't have controls tech's and wanted to know if its possible for a processor to be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom