Is it reliable to buy TIA portal v13 license from eBay

MaGoOoDy

I have found a buyer in buy who is selling TIA portal v13 professional for 100 Euro, he said he will send me license on USB.

Is it risky ....??

Any advise on how to get license of TIA portal v13 professional.

Any one knows a good seller in ebay for these kind of stuff ...?

If it sounds too good to be true, it's risky business.
This one sounds too good to be true to me. How about you?

It is ridiculously easy to clone the USB drive. So as mentioned before, make sure you get the original certificate with the purchase. It will work fine, but in case you lose the license, you have no way of recovering it.

100 euro is very cheap and to me that sounds to good to be true.

Similar Topics

Our plant has a network repeater station located in a field with two ProSoft RLX2-IHG network radios for connecting our plant network to a well...
Replies
Views
Hello ! :) Struggling here with choice of technology for a big project. background: we have always used SIEMENS but after recent hiccups some...
Replies
Views
I have VMs with XP, but I sold an old laptop and 32 bit USB to Serial Converter to a customer who needed it. I went back to a known supplier for...
Replies
Views
I need to break the connection to 6 motors, all fed from the same 480V 3 phase, from the same fuses. When an E-stop is pressed, I need to break...
Replies
Views
Okay, So I'm designing a motor circuit that will have E-stops running to a AB safety relay. What keeps the Contactor that the safety relay will...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom