Panel buider 32 - Alarm list problem

Karthic

I have created an ALARM LIST in the Panelview in Panelbuider 32.
I have assigned N7:2/0 to N7:2/4 for five alarms. Whenever N7:2/1 or N7:2/2 activates,the corresponding address is activated in PLC, but in Panel view, I always get N7:2/0 as activated in the ALARM BANNER and in the alarm list. I checked the TAG Editor, ALARM setup screen and the PLC address and they are matching corretly. But, i dont know why Im getting mismatching of alarms in Alarm Banner.

Could anybody help in answering the above problem.

Under alarm triggers what is your trigger tag and trigger type? and under alarm messages what are the Value/bit and trigger settings for your 5 alarms? If you wanted to post your program I could take a look at it?

thanks for the reply.
The alarm trigger type is "bit" for all the alarms and i have set the value/bit in alarm messages as "1" (one). As Mickey has mentioned, is this is causing the problem? If i change the values to "0" (zero) will it work. Is this is the problem for N7 address or common to all, as I'm using B14 bits also for alarms and I've set Value/bit as "1" only. I havent checked the corresponding alarms for those B14 bits, and i'll check that too.

hello all,
I changed the value/bit from "1" to "0" in alarm messages and tried and it worked out. I simulated each and every alarm and found it was giving the exact alarm which i created. Also, i also checked that the value/bit has to be "0" for all the address type, whether it is N7 or B14. Thanks for all the help and guidance.