downloading MITSUBISHI FX2N Program to FX 3U is possible ?

It should be possible although you may have to change the project settings and select a different PLC type before downloading as the target

could you please tell me the steps in details to do it , it will be much more helpful for me.I am upgrading from FX-2N to FX-3U PLC. and replacing the fx-0n-8ex with fx-2n-8EX-ES-UL, AND FX-2N-4AD with FX-3U-4AD.

yes it is possible simply also. or else we can change the plc type (from file menu go down) then compile the program by changing the PLC type, we must have new version of GX developer for changing PLC type to FX3U. (Posted for helping to others who want to do same).

Similar Topics

I'm having some trouble downloading to a Mitsubishi HMI, GT2712-STBD. I keep getting the attached error. I have two HMIs and I'm getting the...
Replies
Views
I have a Q00 PLC from a customer who want to modify some in Main program. First I upload program from PLC using GXWork 2. Everything is ok. But...
Replies
Views
I need to do some research on Mitsubishi PLC program. I want to download original program (made by someone else, I have no source code) and save...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to do some research on Mitsubishi PLC program. I want to download original program (made by someone else, I have no source code) and...
Replies
Views
I have a A1S38 Mitsubishi PLC i need to backup the program and then slightly modify it.I have GX developer 8 and got a sc09 lead off ebay. When...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom