powertflex 755

Nandraj

I have issue of ground fault on the drive powerflex 755 110kw , i check motor terminals, megger it found that greater than 220 MOHM resistance in all winding to earth , that ground fault followed by HW overcurrent fault occur once in a while in day during running , sometimes it reset through drive HMI red button sometimes it not reset with it then i have recycle the power then it clears ,
what may be the issue?
also
Can I run powerflex 755 drive without motor load for 1 day ? so that if fault comes then we sure that its from drive itself , is there any problem with drive if you run drive without load for 1 day ?
I really appreciate your help

Sir ,
Is it good to run drive without load for long period of time . so that if problem coming from drive we are sure of it