IQ-2000 Servo Motor Driver Unit

MisaMagna

Hi colleagues! In my company I have a PET blowing machine that comes equipped with two servomotors, one of them has the following driver: IQ-2000 PDM-20 electrocraft brand. The problem is that the status light stays red all the time, and I would like to connect to the driver to know what the problem is, but I do not know which program to use and which is the communication cable. I would be eternally grateful if I could manage that information, as well as the download link of such software. I leave an image of the servomotor. Many thanks!

IQ-2000 Servo: http://www.abgtronic.com/industrial%20pics/Electro-craft/IQ2000-1.JPG

Hi colleagues! In my company I have a PET blowing machine that comes equipped with two servomotors, one of them has the following driver: IQ-2000 PDM-20 electrocraft brand. The problem is that the status light stays red all the time, and I would like to connect to the driver to know what the problem is, but I do not know which program to use and which is the communication cable. I would be eternally grateful if I could manage that information, as well as the download link of such software. I leave an image of the servomotor. Many thanks!

IQ-2000 Servo: http://www.abgtronic.com/industrial pics/Electro-craft/IQ2000-1.JPG
You will need "IQ-Master" software in order to go online with the drive shown.
Not sure if Rockwell still sells the package (highly doubt it).
I do not think I have the actual software (small exe file around 2-3MBs I think) but I'm sure I may be able to dig out the manual in PDF format.

Any idea about the comunication cable pin out and a IQ-Master's download link?
Send me a PM with your e-mail address.
I can send you the manual "Geting started".
It is a 5MB file but you'll find the info/pinout for your cable in there.
You can make one up yourself.

Thank you bkottaras, i will send you a PM with my email, and thanks so much about the comunication cable pin out. Only i need now is the IQ-Master Software download link.

PD: Sorry for reply this thread too late.