PanelMate Configuration Export

allanb76

Hi there. We still have a few old PanelMate Power Pro 1700's kicking around that I should upgrade, but haven't found the time yet. I need to make a few minor changes to one but am having troubles. I've been able to open the database and modify the screens no problem. When I go to export, a dialog box pops up saying " There is no window register entry for this operation. Please run register file and register it again"

Am I missing something simple? Has anyone seen this before? Is something corrupted with the software? I hope not as one of my former employees seems to have walked off with the disc.

It sounds like you will either have to reinstall the software or else manually edit the registry. The problem with manually editing the registry is knowing what you will need to manually enter.

Your best bet is probably to contact these folks:

http://info.atsonlinestore.com/html/panelmate_information.html

I don't see a free download of the software, but maybe they can help.

Edit: If your changes are simple enough, send me a private message through this site. I'll give you my email address. You can send me your most recent exported file and a description of the changes. I can import, make the changes, export, and send you the result. I don't mind spending up to a half hour or so to do it.

Last edited: