Equivalent Block in Rslogix 5000 Function Block

androcci

Hello, I am struggling to find a block that does the exact same thing.
the A/M block has everything a PID has except for the CV and PV.

the (A) input receives an analog signal from a PID output. if is in automatic then [(A) = output] of the A/M Block

If I use the PID then if I put it in automatic I will modulating about the SP and I dont want that.

the TC input if TC=1 then the output will equal the TV input

if the user press the button to go in manual it will just take that input.

I know that the TC & TV is the same as the CVinitreq & CVinitValue.

but I cannot find a way to have a block with selection of Manual and also have a second input to by pass it to the output.

Pretty much I need an block that;

Makes the output= input
CVinitreq & CVinitValue.
takes manual input from the operator which I know I can just tag it. I hope I am making my problem clear. I know I cant do it wit the PIDE.

THANK YOU so much in advanced guys.

Last edited:
I am using my phone. So can’t open.
But. If you don’t need a PID loop. Then why not look separately at the existing output value.
Am I understanding this is what you want. Just a digital output greater or equal than a set point.