ProfiNet to ProfiBus pass-through...

panic mode

I have to deal with several machines that have S7-317F-2PN/DP processor.
Each panel has programming port on main cabinet with access to both Profinet and Profibus.

Devices on Profibus include CPU, small HMI (TP177B) and one or more CU320 (Sinamics S120).
There is also another HMI (main) which is on Profinet.

I have cable and CP5512 but I would rather just stay on Profinet. This is not a problem
when talking to CPU or servos (PG/PC pass through) but I can't connect to that
little TP177 HMI using passthrough.

Is there a way to set this up so everything can be accessed using just profinet?

Routing, starting with ethernet from the PC, via the S7 CPU, to the panel via MPI or DP used to be not possible. I think that came with Flexible 2008. See this FAQ:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/32235096

And importantly, according to the FAQ, unless it is new TP177-4, then it is not possible. Which is 'funny', because this panel has an ethernet port, so most likely you would have it on Ethernet already, and no need for routing.