Delta DOP HMI

jonupfold

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I want to input bell ring times on a Delta DOP-BO3S211 HMI screen to be read by the Delta DVP12SA plc. and compared in the plc with the real time clock.
The plc programming is straight forward.
I don't know how to make a HHMMSS input box for the user to input the on and off times on the HMI to be read by the plc and be processed with the TCMP in the plc.
I am a novice at this as you can see. But I have exhausted the manual with no success.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please can someone help with a bit of coding for this.[/FONT]

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I am programming a Delta HMI model DOP-103BQ with Delta Plc DVP-14SS211T. I link the two devices via RS232 cable. I am having...
Replies
Views
HI.. I am facing this problem while opening the software. please help
Replies
Views
:reup:I already old program from delta hmi series dop-b10s615 with screen editor 2.23 and 2.00 but when open upload file give me message (dpb file...
Replies
Views
Hi, Dear Friends. My DELTA HMI DOP-AE10THTD is faulty. i HAVE Program back Up.can i download the program in NEW Delta HMI DOP-B1-S411. Please...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have communication problem between delta hmi dop-b and mitsubishi plc fx1n.however hmi is communication with mitsubishi...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom