HMI issue application error

rocksalt

I am experiencing an issue where an HMI get's an application error with RSLINXNG and stops. It seems to occur when I remotely open the application and press the play button. Never had this happen before.

Another weird thing happened today. I added some tags to the processor, created the indicators and was viewing them remotely with the play button. I went to the machine and it had the blue drop down dialog that listed the new tags I created. But I never created the new application. The application picked up the new tags.. How can this be?

Panelview + 1250 ver 7.

I rebooted my laptop and re-generated the .mer. Problem went away.

I am still concerned about how/why the panelview reported the 2 new tags I created online. The HMI had no reference to them in order to report them. I wish I had taken a picture of the message.