Request for Android HMI testers

I just bought an AB Micro820 on ebay, I hope it helps me to develop the native Ethernet/IP driver :whistle:

Thanks, I'm aware about those differences,
I will have to put an option to choose Micro800

Hello again:

I added Ethernet/IP connectivity to my HMI Android App, but I have only been able to test it with a MicroLogix 820

I'm really not sure if it works with Control/CompactLogix or with some other PLC brand with Ethernet/IP support,

If someone could try it, I would appreciate it.
To access the test, from the Android device, open this link https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.suppanel.suppanel on the web browser, accept to be a tester and install the Beta version.

On the application you have to open the "EIP ControlLogix Test" panel that contains some instructions.

Thank you very much !

The Beta testing phase has finished and finally the production version incorporates Ethernet/IP

Thanks !!