FT View 8.1 DB connectivity lost

mm08822

I haven't used my FTV in a few months and now it can't find the tag db as i try to open projects. I have not done any thing in SQL or FTV files/directories to change anything that I am aware of.

Any simple things I can be pointed to? Here is the error msg I get.
Screen Shot 06-23-17 at 11.28 AM.JPG

Thx in advance.

Thanks John, but I can't access that article now. Can you or anyone else provide the details within it??

Similar Topics

I'm working on interfacing a MicroLogix 1000 and a PanelView C600. I've scoured the internet trying to find specific examples or tutorials...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Please help me out regarding Deltav OPC connectivity with Allen Bradley SCADA software(RsView32). I have formed a Ethernet network using...
Replies
Views
K
I have got one Panelview and micrologix plc. Now Panelview has got DH485 port in it. I want to connect my micrologix PLCs with other plcs and...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom