Eberle PLS511S

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
Looks like I may be getting a old machine with a EBERLE PLS511S. In doing some research it looks like they are now kaput. I did find some place that have spare and software. Not sure I want to go down that path. Looking for a integrator or contractor that could get me a copy of the existing program as I intend to convert to AB. Any suggestions are greatly appreciate, feel free to shoot me a private massage.

I've had similar situation with Eberle PLS514, and after I found way to print the application, I've realized that it is far more easier to make completely new application using existing one only as guide / help tool in certain situation. You need EDOPS2 software which is DOS based and it will not work with any computer from this millennium.