HMI conversion

LucaPLC

Hi guys,
I've to convert an HMI from Factory Tool View Studio to TIA Portal 13 but I'm in trouble... When is a simple copy-paste I've no problem (obviously), but when I have to implement something more complex I would do better with the entire original code (or at least, the complete list of the program tags\HMI tags).

How can I find it in the original program?

Thanks
Luca

PS: it's a work for my firm, so don't ask me if I can upload it here :)

Similar Topics

Currently I’m using ESA model VT155W0000 HMI and it’s communicate with Fanuc PLC. Can any one suggest can I convert ESA model to EXOR HMI eSMART07M
Replies
Views
We have several Siemens basic panels in use on a production line. The line was bought from over seas and so all the display screens are using...
Replies
Views
I have a 12 inch Proface panel Model # AGP3600-T1-AF that I need to replace. My spare unit in stock is a PFXGP4601-TAA. When I tried to download...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i am new to this site and having a good expirience in ab, mitsubishi and festo plc programming. I am currently facing an issue with...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Have a nice day. I would like to ask is it possible to upload program from Siemens Mobile Panel MP377, convert and load it into...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom