Problem with Automation License Manager

ElectroSeb

Hello,

On a Windows XP Pro + SP2 computer, i install Automation License Manager with SQL Server and WinCC v6.0 + SP2 all installation is ok.
When installation finished i restart my computer.

When i try to start Automation License Manager, an error appear:
Automation License Key Service" not started. Please start the service.

I try to start the Automation License Manager Service but it automatically stop and a message appear that say:
"Service had started and has been stopped because had no task to execute".
So, i can't use WinCC because it can't detect my license key.

I try to uninstall Automation License Manager and WinCC but after reinstall, i have always same error message.

All this soft work perfectly on this computer in the past.

Can you help me ?

Thank you.

Sebastien

I experienced similar problem. I resloved it by unistalling current version of ALM (I think it was 2.2, but not sure) and installing older version (2.1).

When you resolve your problem, please let us know how.