Moving Strings from AB to Mits using Crimson 3.0

You're welcome.

There are main two places to declare variables in Crimson. One is in the individual program. You used this with your cstring declarations. These variables only exist for that single program call (disappear when the program completes and are re-created from scratch the next time the program is called). The other place is from the data tags tab in Crimson 3. These tags persist through program calls.

It sounds like you called it in the correct place. Weird that it isn't updating when other parts of the same program are. Probably a very simple error :p

Similar Topics

I am trying to move a string data type (ST12:0) to (ST12:9) and other strings (1-8) into (ST12:9) depending on the state of a device. When I try...
Replies
Views
Hey there I am using rslogix5000 and I am trying to create a lookup table to convert decimal to hex. I am trying to copy a letter into a string...
Replies
Views
I'm a Siemens person, and this is one of my first AB programs. The customer wants everything programmed in Ladder. I have a lot of data (3...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a compact Logix plc and I have been task with configuring alarms into our SCADA when an Analog signal stops moving. The analog...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am a beginner with a Siemens Logo 8 PLC. I would determine the direction of an object if it passes a whole cycle of 2 input sensors. See...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom