RS 232 df1 device at RSLINX

anees

Dear all,

i have to access the data of SLC at DCS End through RS232 port . SLC and DCS is connected through fiber optics.When i configure the RS232 df1 driver at rslinx at slc end than it is accessing data and my Logix go online but same configuration is applied at DCS end my logix doesnot go online and RSlinx failed to locate the particular node.
We are using the RS232 converters at DCS end to run the RSlinx

Please help me in this regard i will be thankfull to u

Anees

Similar Topics

I am trying to configure driver RS-232 DF1 device for AB SLC 5/04 plc through RS link but its showing error "Failed to find the baud & parity ...
Replies
Views
Alls, I intend to communicate with Controllogix controller through RS232 DF1 device, but not sure cable terminals,I'll make it by my self. Any one...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any experience with using a 1747-DPS2 device? Bascially, have a Micrologix 1000 where the round port is being used by the HMI (Panel...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with communication between my micrologix 1000 and my magelis HMIGTO5310 touchscreen i have added the allen bradley df1 driver...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried DF1 with the RS232 to TCP servers? RS232 to TCP WIFI servers? Curious if anyone has had any luck. I'm thinking of trying it with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom