Import and overwrite program while online with a 5570

theColonel26

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to import and overwrite program while online with a 5570. I swear you can do this with a 5580.

I even tried inhibiting the program.

So after I close the import dialog (which seems to tell me nothing about what the issue is) I look at the logs and this is there

Warning: Program 'my_program' will not be imported. Unable to create or modify all tags and routines of program.
:confused: So

ideas?

I updated AOIs by doing the usual rename the tags and the UDT type names.

Update: I still had more AOIs that needed their instance names changed. :sick:

Also always remember to set your UDTs and AOIs to none external access other wise some *** hole might reference them from FT View and then Studio 5000 won't let you delete them......