Mitsubishi SP Para Error

MattColeman

Hi Team,

I have a Q03UDVCPU and I'm trying to add a QJ71C24N communications card.

I keep getting a Error 3300 Sp.Para Error I/O number in intelligent function module parameter set on peripherals differs from actual I/O number error.

When I look at the I/O assignment , the card is located in slot 4 (xy 0040)

When I look in the property of the card, mounted slot 4 (xy 0040)

Is there somewhere else I need to look?

Is there a particular process required when downloading parameters and code to ensure correct configuration is written?

Kind Regards
Matt C

First of all, what IDE are you using GX Developer GXWorks2 etc.
If GXWorks2 then configure it under intelligent function module.
see pic, I cannot help anymore than this as it was some years ago when I did one & that was on GXIEC Developer IDE on a Q series & I do not have the hardware anymore.

Itelli.png

If the above does not work...

Is this a brand new CPU or an additional module being added?

If you are happy with your parameter settings, you can try a Standard ROM format then re-download your parameter file.

Regards

Daniel

Hey Guys,

Thanks very much for the feedback, your recommendations above are the actions I was doing. I have sourced further support from Mitsubishi and other system integrators and I have been unsuccessful. At this point I will advise the client the look at other options.

Kind Regards
Matt C

The only things I can think of are:
The I/O address for the card is incorrect for example 16/32, (intelligent module), The I/O numbers are wrong or pass over the boundary of other slots (normally this is automatic unless you force it).
Post screen shots of the PLC Parameters (I/O config) & the error message & you have not stated what IDE you are using i.e. GXDeveloper, GXIEC, GXWorks.