Toyopuc PCwin translation help

BClark4

I am working for a Japanese auto manufacturer and have a rather large program that needs to be de-bugged but the entire program is in Japanese. Does anybody know of a software or a script i could run that would translate a PCwin program?

I do not know about translation utility for Toyopuc. I think it is a very primitive tool as Toyota Koki (now JTEKT) has always had a captive market for a customer (Toyota Motors) who cares more about costs than easy-to-use software. But I am fluent in Japanese and if you provide a PDF file I can help with the comments.

I am working for a Japanese auto manufacturer and have a rather large program that needs to be de-bugged but the entire program is in Japanese. Does anybody know of a software or a script i could run that would translate a PCwin program?
Hello BClarke, my name is Derek Cooper w/ JTEKT's - JTAM America's Corp Office, if you reach out to me @ [email protected] I can answer any and all Toyopuc questions you may have to the best of my ability; or I can push your questions overseas to our Corporate office & the developers of TOYOPUC.