Analog Input 1734 Ie2v flashing red

bornwild

Hello all,

I have attached a video in which the 2 point analog input flashed red for a sec/ The one marked with yellow name sticker.It is scaled for -10v to 10V . What could be the issue. Is it overrange.?Kindly suggest

Video here.

Yes, the Channel Status LEDs on a 1734-IE2V indicate that the incoming signal is out of range.

If the module is configured for -10 to +10 V DC, then the voltage could be either under -10.0 or over +10.0 volts.

The data values in the controller itself will tell you the actual values of voltage, at least up to the +/- 10.5 volt measuring threshold.

Thanks. It happens only some times. How do I solve this .Since it goes over range my input scaled reading gives a wrong value.

Similar Topics

We have a Rockwell 1734 IE8C 8 channel analog input card, but we don't know if this is sourcing or sinking. The user manual doesn't seem to have...
Replies
Views
I ran into a strange issue the other day. System has been up and running for many months. An analog input channel suddenly reported 0mA. I...
Replies
Views
We had encounter a problem regarding on our Allen Bradley 1734-IE2C, When we connect 1734-IE2C, to CompactLogix (L18ER), the PLC does not...
Replies
Views
I'm using the point I/O analog input module with a 1769-L16ER-BB1B controller. In the module properties the high engineering and low engineering...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have just installed an 1734-IE2V Point IO Analog Input Card and calibrated it. I used ground for the low reference and a DC source set...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom