RX Logix 5000 plc with ASCII communication

onlybala

Hi Friends,

We are planning to use 1769-L3 PLC with ASCII module as we are planning to communicate with Microcontroller , Barcode reader and Universal Temperature indicator. In 1769 PLC how many ASCII modules can be used? Pl. help me out as i want desired hardware configuration.

I don't see why you can't have at least two. Keep in mind that Port 0 on the PLC itself is an ASCII port itself.

We use it to send out print strings to our Wasp printers.

Similar Topics

Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
Like in the subject, I can't connect to the PLC, the Who active shows nothing just like RSLinx, you can see it in the attached picture. Its been...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I need to understand how instructions work in Square D Symax PLC. I need to upgrade old code which is in Square D symax SCP401...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I need to understand how instructions work in Square D Symax PLC. I need to upgrade old code which is in Square D symax SCP401...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom