Valuable lesson

Is that a Red Lion Graphite HMI?
If so I had a G306 repaired recently for a very reasonable price. I think it was $250. Maybe you can get it repaired for a fraction of a replacement.

No, it just a advantech Industrial PC running Windows 10 for a Wonderware application.

I placed a order for another one without the hard drive.. trying to save every penny I can at this point!

Luckily this was just the secondary HMI station. The main station had a more expensive 19” Wonderware provides panel pc.

Oh well, it’s only money.

We have cameras in our facility. Some guy got mad and slammed his fist into a PVP 1000 and this was the exact response I got.

I can't blame him. I've felt like doing that to PVP many times.

The best is operators trying to explain away a shattered CRT, behind a shattered plastic cover, when it isn't even touch screen.

I find the before and after pic slightly suspicious .....

The “before” picture was actually taken after the fact. Luckily I already had an extra screen from another project that isn’t due yet.

I just wanted to illustrate the story and have a picture to go along wii the aftermath.