Communication with OpenPMC 103

happyman

Goodmorning everyone,
I should replace a Scada Cube, Simatic IT, with a new one (no Siemens). The field is represented by a OpenPmc 103, Siemens DCS (former Orsi automation).
The Cube is configured to communicate with OpenPmc via the ITFITER protocol. The physical link between Cube and OpenPMC is an ethernet cable. I miss what I can use as the interface of the new Scada instead of ITFITER. Are there third-party software, such as Kepware or Matrikon, to communicate with OpenPmc? The ITFITER driver is based on ethernet, so what protocol implements? Modbus?
Has anyone experienced similar experiences or knows the technical details that can help me?
Thanks in advance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buongiorno a tutti,
dovrei sostituire uno Scada Cube, Simatic IT, con un nuovo scada (no Siemens). Il campo è rappresentato da un OpenPmc 103, DCS della Siemens (ex Orsi automation).
Il Cube è configurato per comunicare con il OpenPmc tramite protocollo ITFITER. Il collegamento fisico tra Cube e OpenPMC è un cavo ethernet. Mi sfugge cosa posso utilizzare come interfaccia del nuovo Scada al posto del ITFITER. Esistono dei software di terze parti, esempio Kepware o Matrikon, per comunicare con OpenPmc? Il driver ITFITER si poggia su ethernet, quindi quale protocollo implementa? Modbus?
Qualcuno ha avuto esperienze simili o conosce i dettagli tecnici che possono aiutarmi?

Grazie in anticipo