“.apa is not a valid archive file.”

I recently tried to put a Factory Talk View file onto my computer and the message comes up with: “.apa is not a valid archive file.” Has anyone had the same issue and what is the best fix for it ?

Also, you should be able to open the .apa using 7-zip. There is a file in the root called TargetPlatform. See what that says as .apa is the archive extension for both ME and SE applications. Need to tell the Application Manager what 'type' it is, can't just double click the file.

Similar Topics

Good Morning Everyone, I know this question has been asked many times on this forum but honestly, I couldn't find the answer. So I have .apa...
Replies
Views
FT View SE 6.10 Local I Have a .apa file I am trying to restore in application manager but i get this error on every attempt:" .apa file is not a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have an apa file received from my colleague and his machine is dead on which he developed the FactoryTalk view application. I cannot...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have read a bunch of posts on the forum over the years on the "invalid archive apa" problem, including...
Replies
Views
Hi - trying to "restore" application using Application Manager on a machine running FTView SE Client, v6.1. When doing so, I am getting a ".apa...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom