How to make a profibus network in TIA portal

dingomex3

Hi, good morning, it's my first time working on a project with Siemens, I've always worked with Rockwell and from siemens I only know the s7-200. I have to make a profibus network with master s7-1500 and Rockwell starter slaves. Someone who can help me or can pass me some tutorial that will help me to do this or some document would be appreciated.

Thanks

Install the gsd files for the Rockwell devices using Options>Manage GSD files.

In Network view drag the Rockwell device from the h/w catalog.

Right click on the CPU profibus connector (purple square) and and a new master system.

Right click on the Rockwell slave Profibus connector and Assign to new master. Select the master network you created for the CPU.

Profi.jpg

Last edited: