Where can I get AB UltraWare or G&L DSAPro?

strantor

I bought myself a CNC machine for a home project and it has an old AB Ultra 3000 servo drive in it. I need to get online with it and tweak some parameters. I read that Giddings & Lewis DSAPro software is exactly the same as UltraWare and free, but I cannot find it. Surely UltraWare is free as well by now? No updates in over a decade; Runs on WIN2k, not even XP. Supposedly you can download UltraWare from the AB website, but I can't figure out how. Does anybody here know where I can find either of these? I'm coming up dry; they must have filtered to the bottom of the internet a looong time ago.

OK I gave the rockwell site another chance. Created a login and went to the ultraware download, then it worked. Apparently you can't download without logging in, and I thought you had to pay to have an account, but you don't.

Thank you!