Cimplicity 6.1 Communication Issue CP-5611 A2

kire

Hi,

I have a old server running Cimplicity 6.1 with Siemens CP-5613 A2 communication card, who communicate with Siemens 400-CPU (PLC).

I have new replace the server with new HW, and using a image from the old computer. The CP card has been replaced with CP-5611 A2.

I have not been able to get the communication up and running.

What I have done is replace the CP card inside the Simatc NCM Manager from the old CP-5613 to CP-5611 card, after I have compile and try to download I only get error don`t are able to connect to the CP card ???

When I go online with accessible nodes on the computer the PLC is listed but, not the CP card ? I assume both shall be listed?

please see attached screenshots.

Thank you for using time to help me out here.

online.jpg