EGX100 with Rockwell PLC

cuongvcs

Hello everyone.
can you please tell me how to connect between Rockwell PLC and EGX100 (Schneider)-connect power monitoring over Modbus.
many thanks.

Hello everyone.
can you please tell me how to connect between Rockwell PLC and EGX100 (Schneider)-connect power monitoring over Modbus.
many thanks.

What do you need to know exactly, its a Modbus TCP gateway, setup the slaves in the EGX config pages that you want to talk to then poll them using the Rockwell PLC over Modbus TCP.

Similar Topics

Hey Fella's, Been asked to pull some trend data out of some EGX100 units. They are on Ethernet back to a switch, and I think they talk rs485 to...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently I saw a graphic from any Rockwell App, I cant identify which one is. Attached a SS. Its used to see dashboard from datapoints and...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a project that contains some routines in ST but mostly in ladder. Am I correct in assuming this 'rung': DB1001DO._01AV55_OPEN :=...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom