PC communication with Mitsubishi HMI

Lou

Hi!

I have to connect a PC to a MTA-250 HMI (the HMI is now connected to a A1S PLC. I have to go through the HMI to get the PLC data into the PC). I looked for technical documentation, but I can't seem to find much on MTA HMIs... Does anyone have pdf files (or know where to find them)?

What I need mostly is to know the communication protocol of the HMI, but a complete document would be very appreciated, so if anyone can help, it would be really appreciated. I'm pretty much of a rookie in PLC programming, so if you guys have any other hints for the HMI programming/communications with the PC, that would be really appreciated too!

Thanx!

Lou

Any programming manual for allen bradley or siemens plc

Hi guys,

I have posted questions here and was glad to get answers. Thanks a lot guys.

Can anyone help me find any programming manual for either AB or siemens plc? Right now I am using mitsubishi plc and haven't try other plcs like AB or siemens.

Thanks a lot.

james