Cutler Hammer D100 PLC

Byron

Lifetime Supporting Member
Greetings! I am looking for the old Cutler Hammer software and cable pinout. I understand it was made by Toshiba. Since they are obsolete we are looking at extracting the programs and rewriting in a supported PLC, probably AB. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers,
Byron

Thanks for the URL. I hate spending that much money for a one time event, but if we have to...

I even asked Toshiba if we bought their PLC if they'd throw in the old software and cable for extraction. Of course not.

Byron

d100cra28

Hi Byron
I think you have the same problem than me, I try to find the RJ45 pinout on the plc, did you found something on it? Everybody told me it's the same as EX2040 but there's no RJ45 plug on these models.
Help

regards
Jean

have a D100 CRA28W 28 I/O and need info on how to read how it is programed, and any literature that might be available on the net or from cutler hammer
thanks,
swes52

cutler hammer d100

have a D100 CRA28W 28 I/O and need info on how to read how it is programed, and any literature that might be available on the net or from cutler hammer
thanks,
swes52

This is the pinout of the ex40 (see attached)

I got this from this site (THANKS :) )

I needed to make a cable to plug in an lcd programmer to an old ex40 to make alterations and backup the program in case of failure

Ok in my above post i clicked "Display Picture" and succesfully attached a jpeg

is it me or is it not there ?

d100 search

swes52,
In the green bar at the top of this screen you will see a "search" button.
Click on it. In the next screen on the top left side where it says search keyword, type D100. There are links in the threads that will help you.

Dave,
I saw no attached pictures.

Heres the picture, didnt realise i hadnt done it,

ex40pinout.jpg

Egamez,
I posted this drawing originally on mrplc dot com. There is a comment attached. Here is a copy and paste of that comment.

File Name :: Cutler-Hammer-D100, Toshiba-EX40 RS232 Interface Adapter
Author :: jrwb4gbm
Category :: More Misc Downloads, Tutorials, and Guides
Author Website ::
Description
This is a hand-drawn schematic of the interface adapter for these older PLC's listed in the title. A MAX232 IC can be substituted for the LT1081 but the pinouts are different.

***** Please note: *****
The + side of C4 connects to jumper going to pin 7 of the DB25 connector. The original dashed line did not copy very well.

im already build the interface, i try with the program but it say me that isnt connect a hardware key i think a sentinel.
please help me, i have to do a program, if you know how programming this plc, would you give me some tips?
regards

Last edited: