Trying to Find A Connector

Steve Etter

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I need to find a place to buy the male connector that mates up with the 24VDC female connector in this picture. Anybody know what they are called, specifically, and where I can find them? I've drawn a blank so far.

Power Socket.jpg

Thank you gentlemen. I belive the Phoenix Contact is the direct replacement simply due to the color, if nothing else. In any event, I will measure and check. I now have a couple of good starting points and that's what I needed.

You need to check pin spacing. It's either 5.00 mm (Metric), or 5.08 mm ( .200 inch).
Not critical on a 2 pin, and probably difficult to measure.

Similar Topics

I am trying to find an Omron FB _CP2E030_SendModRTU_F06_P1 but cannot find it anywhere. Would anyone have a link at all please?
Replies
Views
GE RX3i CPE305 serial port configured as "RTU Slave", trying to find address info Hi guys, I'm working on a system with a GE CPE305 and the...
Replies
Views
Need some help finding an panel mounted touchscreen monitor. Roughly 12", close to a 16:9 (widescreen) ratio. Takes 24vdc power, DVI or HDMI, and...
Replies
Views
We still use the Weinview/Weintek MT200D HMI and I can't find the easy builder software that will connect to the HMI. Anyone know where I can find...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am trying to find a repairs-witch that at the same time also is a direction-switch. With three positions 2-0-1: In position 1 the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom