Scp instruction

There are no "AOI"'s for the SLC500 series of controllers.

Depending on which SLC500 you have the "SCP" instruction is already there.

See pdf..

There are no "AOI"'s for the SLC500 series of controllers.

Depending on which SLC500 you have the "SCP" instruction is already there.

See pdf..
Thanks so much. Are there any AOI that is shared for download? I just join the forum, and trying to learn up to date code?

It is no longer available in compactlogix.

Are you sure and if so, what version of 5000 did they remove the ability to use the SCP AOI?

I just make my own SCP AOI by dropping a SCL on a chart and then you can use it in ladder. Functions exactly the same as the SLC SCP. That works with almost all of the SFC chart functions if you want to use them in ladder. I have to keep all code in ladder for the maintenance folks. They just don't have time to learn and maintain and SFC or Structured text programming. Even work well with the PIDE.