Using the HIM CopyCat Function

Tugce

Helle,
How is the 20-HIM-A3 CopyCat function used for the Powerflex 700 series drive? I am waiting for the help of your knowledgeable friends

Welcome to the PLCTalk user forum community !

Do you have a specific question about HIM Copycat ?

In general, you use it to save all the parameters from a drive into the keypad Human Interface Module (HIM) device.

Then you plug that HIM module into a new drive, and use the menus to reverse the process and copy the parameter set from the HIM to the drive.

That allows you to copy all the parameters from one drive to the another, without using software tools or manually setting up each parameter.

Thank you very much.
in fact, which menus I should ask to use.
Can you help me exactly how to do this.

Here are some finer details...

32099 - PowerFlex 7-class: Procedure to do the HIM CopyCat Function
Access Level: Everyone

Note the links to the drive series user manuals at the bottom and which Appendix provides specific details.

Regards,
George

Hello,thank you so much but I can not access the site.
Do you have the opportunity to share datasheet here.