S7 Freeware Tool

Ivan.ru

Hello,

i have found this and it looks good:

commentsearch_klein.jpg

http://www.sps-concept.de -> Tools

Ivan

CommentSearch

hello, you can search the comments in your program to control it. but only search, no edit! translate the site

www.sps-concept.de/tools/commentsearch.htm

COMMENT search is a Freeware Tool with that you all comment lines/comments of a Step7-Programmes (KOP/FUP/AWL) to regard can. This makes possible to find program sections for example out-commentated to you. They can examine thereby also commentating your program and then in Step7 change if you the appropriate line mark appear above the component and the network number with OB/FB/FC. With comments in the component head the field network remains empty.

You find this Tool in the Downloadarea. This software is Freeware. A requirement on guarantee, error correction or update does not exist for the user. Likewise we close the adhesion for damage due to the employment of this software arise exclusively out. It would nicely be if you us your feedback with improvement suggestions sends.

Do you wish further information? We advise you gladly!

Roger

Ivan - I notice from your post that you have code commented out - this means the blocks/variables will not be available in the cross reference or goto function. Instead of having to use a tool to search all the comments for commented out code, why not leave the code in place but just jump around it using a suitable "I need fixing" flag. I use M1.7 as my "i need fixing flag" and would jump around the code as follows (I do not rely on the state of M1.7).
I can do a "goto location" on M1.7 and find all the areas that need fixing.

a M1.7
on M1.7
jc skip

Comment

hello simon,

this picture is not from me. I do not work also in such a way. My opinion is it an assistance around stranger of programs to be examined. I work in the maintenance. I examined a program and found something. Their it already tried?

Ivan

test

hi ivan, i have tested this tool. it can only read awl-sources and show the comments (line comments / all comments) inside. you can find source code when its commented out and the tool shows the block and network. then you can clean it in the s7 editor. or you can look if all comments are translated when you work with more than one language.

daniel

Thanks

thank you for this notice! its an great help to control and clean an s7-program.

george

editing now possible

hello,

i downloaded a new version of this tool. now its possible to edit the comments. its great!

commentedit_klein.jpg

ivan