FT View read/write Controllogix mapping PLC5 data files?

wilsonzhu

I am updating a project used panelview 1000, it connected a controllogx, but it not directly read/write controllogix's tag, controllogix map tags to some plc5 data file. panelview read/write these data files. but when I convert pannelview .pva to FT view's .MED, it can not connect Controllogix's mapping data files. it can read/write controllogix tag. Does it mean panelview plus can not read/write controllogix's Map plc5 data file? ( in controllox, tags is already mapping to plc5 data files). pls help. thanks a lot.

Similar Topics

Dear colleagues, I am reaching out for assistance with an issue I am having. I have a code that can successfully insert data from FactoryTalk...
Replies
Views
How to fetch data from Microsoft sql server into ftv? I wanted to create form and store all the data into sql database... Also i need to search...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
How to write a VBA in Factory Talk to read Alarm Tag from Alarm summary and open a display associated to that tag. Or open any desired display...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Excuse my English is not very good I am working with FactoryTalk View and need to read and write to a database full of data that I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Our controllogix connected to panelview thru controlnet with CNB @ node 1 & panelview @ node 9. When i download modified program to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom