Ultra Drive 3000

tlona

I am new to ultraware and am trying to change parameters to and existing ultra drive 3000. I can successfully connect to the drive through the serial port on the back and establish communications. But how do I make changes to the program and reload it to the drive? Thank-you

Normally when you make changes in Ultraware, they are applied immediately to the drive and there is no need to upload or download (if the drive is connected at the time). It all depends on whether you are looking at an Online or Offline drive in the lefthand pane. If you make changes to an Offline drive and later connect to it, you can drag the Offline drive icon onto the Online drive icon and it will overwrite all the parameters.

If you can already communicate with the drive as you say, then you should see it listed under Online drives. Just make your changes directly.

great Thanx. I was not sure if it was a simple drop and drag. I was able to copy the online parameters to the offline file. Was not sure it worked the other way and did not want to screw it up.
Thanx again