Communication MP277 Multitouch Panel with S7-300 Program

serromacher

Hi everyone,

I'm new at the communication between PLC and WinCC Flexible. So I made a few examples with TP panel. But we've bought an new multi touch panel MP277 10".

I tried to insert HMI terminal to my PLC program, After making MPI settings there was an error like the picture below. I don't know where should I connect to HMI IE. If you can help me, i will be greatful to all of you.

Now I'm working with simulator.

[URL=http://img541.imageshack.us/i/mpij.jpg/]

[/URL]

Hi
If you don´t have ethernet network, you don´t need connect.
You have one connection over MPI, but this Multi Panel have several ports connections

I want to make a simulation with PLC program and Touch panel.(I'm working online with simulator) So when i go to communication tab, I couldn't see the plc program as an online.

Yes it's a warning but I cant see the my online project at the connection menu. What is the problem?

Verify that your S7ONLINE access point points to PLCSIM.
Start PLCSIM.
Download the PLC program to PLCSIM. This also confirms the online connection to PLCSIM is OK.
Switch the PLCSIM CPU to RUN-P mode.
Start the WinCC Flexible Runtime. It should not be the "simulator" in WinCC Flexible, but the "runtime".
That is all.

I did the same thing as you told. but it didnt work at my active project...

Now i made a new one, it is working and i saw the active program at the connection tab.

Thanks for all. Now i want to ask one more question.
I have a fan pic with 10 different position. I want to make a fan simulation according to motor speed(but speed is not important). I only want to visulation. So I tried simulate tag, i didnt get succeeded.
do you have any solution for this but dont say make with gif :)?