Array Char(s) to a real Number

Mteller

I have two Array Char that I need to make one real number. The Array looks like:

DMC_Data_Array[15] Char 69.0 ' ' '9'
DMC_Data_Array[16] Char 70.0 ' ' '0'

Is there a way I can make this into 90? This is match level for a laser maker that changes from part to part and I was wanting to put in the code if the match level is below 50 to fail the part. But with the 90 being sent to the PLC as two array Char I'm not real sure how to combine the two arrays to make one real number? We are using TIA v14

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm new in PLC programming so I need a little help... I have an array of char (ARRAY[0..2047] of CHAR) in DataBlock and I need to scan that...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a pointer in a db in a char array? how to access the data pointed to. thnx
Replies
Views
I,ve got a problem creating an any-pointer in GX-developer 7(not IEC). I want to find an array of 10 char in a memory range of 5 array's. 1) I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue in crimson 3.0 when I create a programme using a case statement referencing a fault word that each bit needs to change the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to copy an array of real numbers into a UDT with a real data type element. I have attached a snip below showing my COP instruction...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom