TECO PLR with Modbus

gottspeed

Hi guys, I've never used a Teco PLR like this and I'm hoping someone might know what I'm up against here.

I need to connect a chain of wall mountable LED counters to a TECO PLR as well as the TECO OP10 HMI. Its my understanding that all these will connect via the same rs232/485 terminals, and so I'm wondering what the master/slave situation will be like.

The HMI should be master so that it can send values to the PLR, but then how to I send values to the LED Display nodes from the PLR?

Similar Topics

Anyone have some info for how to control a TECO EQ7 series VFD via Modbus RTU? We originally installed a pair of Yaskawa GA800s at the remote...
Replies
Views
Looking for help programming LS electric XGB plc to communicate with a TECO A510 vfd using modbus 485.
Replies
Views
Hello: I am confused about the A510 modbus addressing scheme. According to Teco's communication addendum the modbuss register addresses start at...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am completely new to PLC programming and automation in general. I am working for a company that wants to use a TECO SG2 PLC to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for any information on a communication option for a TECO VSD, Part Number JN5-CM-TCPIP. The VSD manual makes reference to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom