B&R C70 HMI/PLC with RFIdeas usb reader

Nortech

Hi All,
About to start a project using a B&R C70 HMI/PLC with RFIdeas usb reader and a few DI, DO and AI. Also want to use the SQL capabilities of the B&R PLC suite. Has anyone done this before? Is there a driver/AOP or similar for the RFIdeas reader?

Don't have any experience with B&R products so any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Similar Topics

I have a 2080-LC70-24AWB CPU WITH 8 IO modules,but i need to add four more modules, is it possible to make a remote rack? Or is it necessary to...
Replies
Views
I am currently working on a steam generation plant. We are using Honeywell HC900 C70 controller. There are 30+ instruments connected to E&H...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to communicate B&R C70 PLC via Bacnet MS/TP protocol. has anyone worked on it ever before?
Replies
Views
Peter I see that there is a class in January for the 70 series RMC. I class says its custom or something like that. Can explain the difference...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, Can anyone give me inforamtion about Cybelec CNC type DNC70 used on press machine. About hardware programming and parameter. Thanks arun
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom