Studio5000 Requires Password to Open?

I've loaded my application onto the HMI PC as required for this particular job but when I go to open the Controllogix v30 (Studio 5000) on said PC it asks me for a Factorytalk user name and password. Its not associated with the Controllogix program as it only requires this step when opened on this particular PC. Any ideas?

I've ran into similar behavior when renaming a computers hostname after installing newer Rockwell products.

There are typically 2 steps that resolve this. Run the "FactoryTalk Directory Configuration Wizard" found in Start > All Programs > Rockwell Software > FactoryTalk Tools. Or repairing FactoryTalk Services platform.

Similar Topics

I am not sure if this is possible but if there is a way, you guys would be the ones to know. I am currently working on a project where we are...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm having issues adding an ethernet module to my project in Studio500 v34. The device is a Fredericks Televac EthernetIP MX gateway which...
Replies
Views
The day of week program started changing day of week 2 hours early. It changes at 10 P.M. instead of 12A.M. Just started this year.
Replies
Views
Hello All, need one help , looking for a example which can help me to write following code in Studio 5000 ladder logic. I have 2 String...
Replies
Views
Hi, We don't do many Rockwell projects but recently did onw with a Control Logix and Panelview. What files do customers expect when you send...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom