Phoenix Power supply unit hissing sound

We are doing pre commissioning. We have a simulation panel for all inputs and outputs. I measured the output currents when no load. For one power supply, it is 20mA and for other it is 19mA.
UPS supplies are not connected. They are directly connected to the mains

Can you add a load of say, 5A and see what happens? The currents you're measuring are tiny and i suspect thats the issue.

A 24V anti condensation heater or two is a good load if you can't add real system load

Similar Topics

At my company, we are seeing massive failures of the Phoenix Uno power supply. This is a small 400-500v input and 24VDC output power supply. We...
Replies
Views
I am stuck on fail ctrl error 1013 cannot get IP nor can do firmware update need help pls urgent
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working with a Phoenix Contact FL NAT 2304-2GC-2SFP Ethernet switch, I already set the IP address and it has been working fine. I can...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Historically i have used AB compactlogix exclusively working within the Logix/Studio5000 environment. I have decided to step out of my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first time poster and working on an existing PC TriSafe PLC for the first time for a project. I am wondering if anyone would know if...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom