SQL Connection Path for FactoryTalk v10?

Hi All,
I've managed to break my SQL server (v17) connection on an FT SE project. The first version of project I had on the PC worked just fine, I could view live PLC alarms and popup my historic alarm page and see the alarms stored in the SQL database. Since then I have added a later version of my project which was setup to run on a different PC. I can still see the SQL server data in the historic alarms popup but it is no longer logging alarm data from the current project as they come and go.
If I open the SQL server management app I can navigate down to my database and the name matches to that which the historic alarms page in FT is pointing at (not a surprise as it shows me the SQL data in FT runtime!).
How do I make FT write its alarm data to my SQL database? Is it a path set in the FT project or a path set in the SQL database.
I should point out that I had to rename the project, so I suspect that is the route of the problem!